Monday Mailbag – What Docs Do I Need to Get Pre-Approved?

Apr 1, 2019

Welcome to Today’s Monday Mailbag!

Hi! My name is Michelle from Mission35 Mortgages and today’s Monday Mailbag is “What documents do I need to get pre-approved for my mortgage?”

In order to get pre-approved, you will need all of your income verification.

If you work 9-5, we need things such as pay stubs, two years of T4’s and a letter of employment.

If you are self-employed, we need things like two years worth of  T1 General Income Tax Forms.

If you have any questions at all, please give me a call. Again, I’m Michelle, your customer care manager at Mission35 Mortgages.


Hamilton Mortgage Agents

Give the trusted team at Mission35 Mortgages a call today to get pre-approved!

Check out our YouTube channel for more helpful tips and tricks for your mortgage.